- This event has passed.
DevOps Foundation Workshop Bangalore (QAI)
March 18 @ 9:00 am - March 19 @ 5:00 pmRs. 35000
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps, for professionals who are looking to start Devops implementation in their organizations.
The Learning Objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices — including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
- Individuals and organizations seeking a foundational understanding of DevOps
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
About the instructor
An accredited DevOps trainer from DevOps Institute USA, Anadi Misra is a technology agnostic Agile & DevOps coach with a decade of experience in Consulting, Software Development, Solutions Architecture and IT Operations. He has years of consulting experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery implementation and coaching in fortune 100 firms.
With global exposure of working with peers, and stakeholders in geographically dispersed multi-cultural teams, he has hands on experience of catalyzing transformation to agile methodologies in geographically distributed projects with different organizational and social cultures.