The DevOps Institute (DOI) is looking for an enthusiastic individual with proven WordPress development experience to join our team. The candidate should possess solid web skills and a good eye for design to update our existing WordPress-based site theme and functionality. This is a part-time virtual position.
- A minimum 2 years of professional experience in the industry required
- Ability to maintain organization, meet deadlines, and be proactive
- Adhere to coding standards and best practices
- Develop responsive designs with an emphasis on user experience
- Ability to modify / develop WordPress themes and plugins from the ground up
- Ability to troubleshoot and update existing website and recommend a fresh, modern theme
- Convert existing website to new theme
- Experience creating e-Commerce site. (Product database, editing features, confirmation landing page and email(s), order dashboard/status reporting, history reporting.)
- Understand and implement basic SEO features
*** This is a virtual position in the United States.
<Submit Resume and Links to Previous Work>
<Return to Career Opportunities>