Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)® is a freestanding certification accredited by DevOps Institute. The purpose of this certification and its associated course is to impart, test and validate knowledge of process owner responsibilities and the practices and tools needed to oversee the design, reengineering and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management.
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the exam leading to Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO) certification, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved CAPO training course from an accredited Education Partner of DevOps Institute
The Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO) examination is accredited, managed and administered under the strict protocols and standards of DevOps Institute.
Level of Difficulty
The Certified Agile Process Owner certification uses the Bloom Taxonomy of Educational Objectives in the construction of both the learning content and the examination.
- The Certified Agile Process Owner exam contains Bloom 1 questions that test learners’ knowledge of relevant vocabulary terms and concepts
- The exam also contains Bloom 2 questions that test learner’s comprehension of these concepts
Format of the Examination
Candidates must achieve a passing score to gain the Certified Agile Process Owner certification.
- Exam Type
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 60 minutes
- Candidates must complete the Certified Agile Process Owner course from an accredited DevOps Institute Education Partner
- Open Book
- Passing Score
- Online or invigilated in person
- Certified Agile Process Owner Certified