Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation℠ is a certification from DevOps Institute. The purpose of this certification and its associated course is to impart knowledge of Continuous Delivery vocabulary, principles, practices, automation and value. CDEF is intended for development, quality assurance, security and operational professionals who are engaged in end-to-end DevOps software development from idea conception through live production operations.
Eligibility for Examination
Although there are no formal prerequisites for the exam, DevOps Institute highly recommends the following to prepare candidates for the exam leading to Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation℠ certification:
- It is recommended that candidates complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved training course delivered by an accredited Education Partner of DevOps Institute
The Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation examination is accredited, managed and administered under the strict protocols and standards of DevOps Institute.
Level of Difficulty
The DevOps Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation℠ certification uses the Bloom Taxonomy of Educational Objectives in the construction of both the content and the examination.
- The CDEF exam contains Bloom 1 questions that test learners’ knowledge of DevOps test engineering concepts and vocabulary terms (see list below)
- The exam also contains Bloom 2 questions that test learners’ comprehension of these concepts in context
Format of the Examination
Candidates must achieve a passing score to gain the Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation℠ certificate.
- Exam Type
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 minutes
- It is recommended that candidates complete the Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation course from an accredited DevOps Institute Education Partner
- Open Book
- Passing Score
- Web Based
- Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation Certified