Certified Agile Service Manager®
July 24 @ 9:00 am - July 25 @ 5:00 pm
This two-day accredited course provides a comprehensive introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT’s effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Scrum Master. Working together, ScrumMasters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organisation as the basis of a DevOps culture.
The course features:
- Two days of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide (pre-class resources)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique hands-on exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities