- This event has passed.
Continuous Delivery Architecture – Virtual Instructor Lead
March 9 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
This 16 hours course equips IT professionals with broad competencies necessary to architect and orchestrate effective and efficient automated deployment pipeline. This tool-agnostic course will help in design, implementation of DevOps delivery pipeline and toolchain. This also helps in defining or integrating underpinning processes, metrics, API and cultural considerations.
Goals of this training
- The principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Extending Continuous Integration to Continuous Deployment
- Principles for architecting a deployment pipeline
- Engaging Ops in Continuous Delivery
- Testing and continuous delivery
- Security and continuous delivery
- Cultural and people consideration
- Metrics Critical Success Factors, Risks, and Challenges
- Completion of DevOps Foundation Certificate is a must.
- Soft Copy of Course Materials
- DevOps Metrics, Business Models and Useful Resources
- Number of questions: 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Exam duration: 90 minutes (75 minutes if English is not a candidate’s native tongue) Paper based exam can be taken by end of 2nd day training – for Onsite classes.
- Web based exam is taken at a date and time convenient to the learner
- The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute (US); exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner
Agenda and Outline
|DAY 1||DAY 2|
|Class and course Introductions||Morning Review|
|Principles of CI and CD
Continuous Delivery practices
Engaging Ops on CD Testing and CD ● Continuous Testing
● Best Practices
Security in CD
● Challenges & Best Practices
● Pipeline Monitoring
Continuous Deployment & Automated Releases
Metrics, Critical Success factors
Culture and People Considerations
|Exam Review Exam|
Hari G, is currently Chief Information Officer for TaUB Solutions. He has ove 17+ years of expertise in Product Development, user experience (UX/UI), Business Intelligence and Analytics, and building data-driven solutions using Agile methodologies and DevOps principles. He also has strong expertise in Business Development, Sales and Delivery with Clients across geographies and served in the US region for 7 years. In his previous experience as a Technical Account Manager and Solution Architect at D&B technologies and data services, he has created collaborative teams, in alliance with technology companies like Google and Microsoft, including UX designers, business, and data analyst. He has earned Advanced Financial Risk Management from IIM (B) and M.B.A from Anna University in Technology Management.