DevOps Foundation – Instructor Led, Classroom Based
September 14 @ 9:00 am - September 16 @ 5:00 pm
This 3-day DevOps Foundation course provides the definitive introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that is sweeping the world. DevOps stresses integration, automation, communication, and collaboration in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals.
Improved workflows mean improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster which means your organisation is more effective and agile in today’s fast-moving world.
The course features:
- Three days of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- DevOps Foundation Certificate exam
- Access to additional sources of information and communities