- This event has passed.
DevOps Foundation – live instructor led – virtual
April 27 @ 7:00 pm - May 2 @ 10:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until May 4, 2020
This live instructor led-virtual class will be break down in 3 hours each and total 16 hour.
Feb 24 to Feb 29 @7pm-10pm (if you missed one class, you can re-join the next round)
Provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
- Instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner. The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
- Familiarity with IT software development and operations responsibilities
- Anyone seeking an understanding of DevOps principles, practices and cultural considerations
- Organizations wanting to instill a common DevOps vocabulary and mindset
- Employees and managers responsible for leading
- DevOps transformations Consultants, internal and external suppliers
With special discount, it will be HKD 6,500.00
English and Cantonese available