- This event has passed.
DevOps Leader – live instructor led – virtual
April 20 @ 7:00 pm - April 24 @ 10:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until May 24, 2020
This live instructor led-virtual class will be break down in 3 hours each and total 16 hour.
Mar 16 to Mar 20 @7pm-10pm (if you missed one class, you can re-join the next round)
The DevOps Leader certification is a unique and practical experience for participants who want to take a transformational leadership approach and make an impact within their organization by implementing DevOps. Leading people through a DevOps evolution requires new skills, tools, innovative thinking, and transformational leadership. Leaders up, down and across an organization must align and collaborate to break down silos and evolve the organization.
It highlights the human dynamics of cultural change and equips participants with practices, methods, and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum through the use of real-life scenarios and case studies. Upon completion, participants will have tangible takeaways to leverage when back in the office such as understanding Value Stream Mapping.
The learning objectives for DOL include a practical understanding of:
- DevOps and time to value
- Mindset and mental models
- Key differences between DevOps IT and traditional IT
- Target operating models and organizational design
- Performance management, rewards and motivation
- Preparing investment cases
- Focusing on value outcomes
- Ideas for organizing workflows
- Empowerment and participation
- Defining meaningful metrics
- Value stream mapping
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference) including:
- Course slideware
- Value Added Resources
- Participation in exercises and discussions designed to apply concepts
- Case stories
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 90-minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the candidate’s designation as a certified DevOps Leader (DOL). The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute.
Participants should have baseline knowledge and understanding of common DevOps definitions and principles.
The target audience for the DevOps Leader course are professionals including
- Anyone starting or leading a DevOps cultural transformation program
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
- Business Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Change Agents
- DevOps Consultants
- DevOps Engineers
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- IT Team Leaders
- Lean Coaches
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- System Integrators
- Tool Providers
With special discount, it will be HKD 7,200.00
English and Cantonese available