DevSecOps Engineering (DSOE)℠ – Virtual Instructor Lead
March 21 @ 9:30 am - March 22 @ 5:30 pm
DevSecOps course provides the business value of DevOps and the ability DevOps has to enable the business and support an organizational transformation with the ultimate goal of increasing productivity, reducing risk, and optimizing cost in the organization. This course explains how DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches and provides the education needed to understand and apply data and security sciences.
- How DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches
- Business-driven security strategies
- Understanding and applying data and security sciences
- Integrating security into Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevSecOps roles fit with a DevOps culture and organization