Make DevOps Possible
Become a DevOps Institute Partner
DevOps Institute enables training providers to help students realize their DevOps digital transformation initiatives. We do this by offering unique DevOps thought leadership. We also ensure our enterprise-level courses and certifications surpass the requirements for today’s IT marketplace.
Our partners make DevOps possible.
DevOps Institute is an accreditation body made up of DevOps thought leaders, we accredit DevOps courses against proven, practitioner-specific learning outcomes. These learning outcomes are built into a DevOps Certification Model that covers multiple specialties. Training providers can leverage the DevOps Certification Model to provide a comprehensive DevOps learning plan that is relevant and sustainable.
Partner Program Guide. Download the entire Instructor Program Guide.
Who Are Our Partners?
DevOps Institute Partners are a fast-growing community in more than 40 countries and spanning multiple industry verticals:
- Consulting and Professional Services Organizations
- Software and Infrastructure Providers
- Training Companies
- System Integrators
DevOps Institute licenses to partners the latest courseware and is the accreditor of the certifications. You will enable learners to earn credentials and digital badges showcasing their newfound skills. Partners have the opportunity to ramp-up instructors or leverage third-party instructors to facilitate the course deliveries.
Ready to Make DevOps Possible?
Worldwide DevOps interest and adoption is growing at a rapid pace and with it comes the need for enterprises to train their teams on DevOps principles and practices. Quickly go to market and grow your business by offering globally recognized DevOps training and certifications to your clients.
The DevOps Institute Partner program provides organizations with resources and opportunities to grow the business while supporting client needs. DevOps is an enabler in supporting organizational digital transformation initiatives. DevOps Institute invests significantly in the DevOps community and ensures the most current materials are available for Partners to leverage.
DevOps is based on a collective body of knowledge and DevOps Institute actively researches and influences emerging DevOps practices to create meaningful training and certification experiences for everyone.
Distinguish your business with quality and relevant DevOps courseware. Leverage more than 160 hours of course materials through seven certifications and three DrillDown courses.
DevOps Institute provides you with everything you need to quickly get up and running with our courses. We do this by providing you with pre-sales and marketing support to properly position and promote the courses.
You'll have access to our marketing assets within our partner portal—which you can customize to meet your needs. Finally, you'll be listed in on our searchable online course directory so students can quickly and easily find you and the DevOps certifications they're looking for.
- DevOps Foundation®
- DevOps Leader (DOL)®
- DevSecOps Engineering (DSOE)℠
- DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)®
- Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®
- Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)®
- Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA)℠
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)℠ (in active development)
- Be an active legal entity for at least 12 months
- Be financially viable with sufficient resources to conduct high-quality courses
- Have provided training for at least six months
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and requirements
- License courseware from DevOps Institute on a per learner basis
- $500 USD annual Partner accreditation fee
A Instructor who wants to become accredited to deliver DevOps Institute courses will:
- Have demonstrable experience, credentials, and subject matter expertise on the course topic
- Have at least one (1) year of active proven training experience or extensive DevOps experience
- Successfully pass (or have passed) the appropriate course certification with a pass rate of at least 85%
- $200 USD annual Instructor accreditation fee
As an Accredited Trainer, the Trainer will receive all self-study materials and exam vouchers for all examinations at no additional cost.
- We will schedule a phone call with you.
- Next, we will send you a Partner or Instructor Agreement to sign and fill out.
- Once we receive all the appropriate information from your organization (it normally takes two weeks to go through the Partner process but could be longer or shorter depending on the information we receive).
- When all information is received, we will send you a welcome email with everything you'll need to get started, including information on our courseware ordering platform: Logical Operations (LO).