Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)® is a certification accredited by DevOps Institute. DevOps Institute is a community of practice whose intent is to codify and certify education around emerging DevOps practices. The purpose of this certification and its associated course is to impart, test and validate knowledge of Agile Service Management and Scrum basic vocabulary, principles and practices.
The Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) certification is intended to equip individuals with an understanding of how to apply Agile and Agile Service Management concepts in the design and improvement of ITSM processes. A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational equivalent of a ScrumMaster.
This certification is administered and maintained by DevOps Institute.
Eligibility for Examination
To be eligible for the exam leading to Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) certification, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved CASM training course from an accredited Education Partner of DevOps Institute
The Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) examination is accredited, managed and administered under the strict protocols and standards of DevOps Institute.
Level of Difficulty
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) uses the Bloom Taxonomy of Educational Objectives in the construction of both the learning content and the examination.
- The Certified Agile Service Manager exam contains Bloom 1 questions that test learners’ knowledge of Agile Service Management vocabulary terms and concepts.
Format of the Examination
Candidates must achieve a passing score to gain the Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) Certification.
- Exam Type
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 60 minutes
- Candidates must complete the Certified Agile Service Manager course from an accredited DevOps Institute Education Partner
- Open Book
- Passing Score
- Online or invigilated in person
- Certified Agile Service Manager