Continuous Testing Foundation(CTF)SM is a freestanding certification from DevOps Institute. The purpose of this certification and its associated course is to impart, test and validate knowledge of DevOps testing vocabulary, principles, practices, automation and value. Continuous Testing Foundation(CTF) is intended for development, quality assurance, security and operational professionals who are engaged in end-to-end DevOps software testing from idea conception through live production operations.
Eligibility for Examination
Although there are no formal prerequisites for the exam, DevOps Institute highly recommends the following to prepare candidates for the exam leading to Continuous Testing Foundation certification:
- It is recommended that candidates complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved training course delivered by an accredited Education Partner of DevOps Institute
The Continuous Testing Foundation examination is accredited, managed and administered under the strict protocols and standards of DevOps Institute.
Level of Difficulty
The Continuous Testing Foundation certification uses the Bloom Taxonomy of Educational Objectives in the construction of both the content and the examination.
- The Continuous Testing Foundation exam contains Bloom 1 questions that test learners’ knowledge of DevOps test engineering concepts and vocabulary terms (see list below)
- The exam also contains Bloom 2 questions that test learners’ comprehension of these concepts in context
Format of the Examination
Candidates must achieve a passing score to gain the Continuous Testing Foundation certificate.
- Exam Type
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 60 minutes
- It is recommended that candidates complete the Continuous Testing Foundation course from an accredited DevOps Institute Education Partner
- Open Book
- Passing Score
- Web Based
- Continuous Testing Foundation Certified