DevOps Enterprise Coach™ (DEC)
DevOps Enterprise Coach is a high-level certification developed by DAOPS Foundation and administered by DevOps Institute for people who are practicing DevOps in their enterprise.
This certification covers all the capacities you need in introducing and practicing DevOps at an enterprise level including: Organization Structure and Culture, Lean & Agile, Application Architecture Design, Continuous Delivery, Test and Automation, Technology Operation, DevSecOps, Measurement, Transformation and Improvement. The purpose of the certification and its associated course is to cultivate coaches for enterprises to accelerate DevOps transformation.
Every enterprise which is transforming to DevOps should have a team formed by DevOps Enterprise Coaches.
Eligibility for Examination
Although there are no formal prerequisites for the exam, it is recommended that candidates complete at least 24 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved training course delivered by DAOPS Foundation or an accredited education partner.
Level of Difficulty
The DevOps Enterprise Coach certification uses the Bloom Taxonomy of Educational Objectives in the construction of both the content and the examination.
- The DevOps Enterprise Coach exam contains Bloom 1 questions that test learners’ knowledge of DevOps concepts and practices
- The exam also contains Bloom 2 questions that test learners’ comprehension of these concepts and practices in context
- The exam also contains Bloom 3 questions that test learners’ ability to apply these concepts and practices in practical situations
- The exam also contains Bloom 4 questions that test learners’ ability to analyze these practical situations
- The exam also contains Bloom 5 questions that test learners’ ability to synthesize these concepts and practices for particular situations.
Format of the Examination
The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions. Candidates must achieve a passing score of 65% to gain the DevOps Enterprise Coach Certificate.
Online or invigilated in person